The 26 gondolas are part of the largest Ferris wheel in the USA. It is located near a sports and shopping complex in Meadowlands, New Jersey, and offers a unique view of the New York skyline.
The gondolas sway in the air 14 hours a day, 365 days a year. They are equipped with every imaginable technological accessory such as webcams and touch computers.
An air conditioner for creating an ideal environment completes this extraordinary cabin equipment.
- Heating and air conditioning unit electronically controlled by temperature, humidity, and CO2 sensors.
- Passenger information provided by 6 touch PCs connected to a webcam.
- Laminated safety glass with a special film for temperature reduction.
- Cabin entirely glassed in (no sheeting) for an ideal panoramic view .
- Electrical equipment in the space between the ceiling and the roof.
- Designed to withstand extreme winds (160 km/h).
|Customer||Premier Rides/BMF Swiss Rides|
|Distance||Ferris Wheel in Meadowlands, New Jersey, USA|
|Door opening clearance||1'200 mm|
|Empty weight||1'850 kg|
» Data sheet [360 KB]