We apply our know-how and years of experience acquired from building new vehicles to repairing, upgrading, and remodeling them as well. In close collaboration with our » Carrosserie and » Trailers branches, we offer comprehensive services for road vehicles, railcars, and cable cars.
We repair both minor glass and body damages and major damages resulting from violent collisions. Depending on the severity of the damage and the available transport options, we will either make the repairs onsite or in our shop.
Our extensive and complete records on vehicles that we manufacture help us find the right replacement parts. We also repair products from other companies.
There are various reasons why vehicles need upgrading. Sometimes the look of the vehicle may no longer fit modern expectations, and at other times the vehicle structure may show signs of aging, rendering it unfit for continued long term operation. The scope of the tasks that need to be performed can therefore vary considerably. We will gladly make you a custom offer!
Pending revisions may require that vehicles not only be overhauled, but also adapted to fit modern requirements. Typical modifications include:
- A new look by modifying the contours of the vehicle. For instance, equipping it with new front and rear ends and new paneling.Modifying the window layout.
- Installing wider doors to accommodate passengers with limited mobility more easily and to comply with the equality law for handicapped persons.
- Modifying the entrance geometry to fit station platforms.
- Motorizing manually operated doors.
- Installing additional emergency exits to facilitate passenger rescue in case of failure.
It is often difficult to decide whether to modernize existing vehicles or to replace them with new ones. We have a great deal of experience with both options and will gladly advise you.